Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Day 89














Today we went to meet Uncle James, Aunty Cindy and Sarah Jie Jie for dinner at Toa Payoh Central. Super crowded.. but it was fun. I eventually fell asleep in my grandma's arms while shopping at NTUC..
So here I was busy relating my day to daddy and grandpa with all the expressions I could use... UNTIL my mummy carried me to the bathroom to bathe me.. Here is a shot of me that my daddy took while I screamed like a monster..

My monster moment..hmm..actually this hairstyle is pretty cool hor.. natural..no need Gatsby..

1 comment:

SmappuKid said...

Hey, Samuel is so chubby..moreover the double chin so obvious...see liao want to pinch him on his cheeks. ahahahhah.

Kate is still drinking around 90ml and if on good days, 100ml at most. Usually every 1.5 to 2 hours. Nevertheless, she has loads of energy to expend so i'm not too worried.

As for Win Win..that 2.5mths old baby drinks a whopping 120ml every 2 hours and still not enough. So ma increases to 130ml at times. She and Kate are about the same size already.