Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 17 June 2009

I am BACK....


HELLOO... I AM BACK... FINALLY.......
Mummy said she will try to dig the past photos and fill in the gaps from Day 144 to Day erh.... xxx. Gosh...
This pic was taken a few days ago while I was trying to catch one of my Thomas episodes.. mummy said I look exactly like my daddy when he was young in this pic... what do you think?
Just some update:
Me just celebrated my 2nd birthday 2 weeks ago.. it was a great birthday party with absolute Thomas the Tank engine theme... from decors, to balloons, to birthday cake and can you believe it, even the table cloth is Thomas print! I am beginning to wonder if my mummy is becoming a Thomas fan too... : )
I am going to be a kor kor soon... mummy said I will get to see mei mei Gabrielle in July.. I am not sure if I am ready... I mean emotionally.. well, I am sure I will overcome the jealousy part very soon and be a loving kor kor since they said its only a passing phase... but for now, I just want 101% of attention from daddy n mummy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness he does look like Simon when he was that age!. Cherie hope to you one day. Simon parents and my parents are long time friends and when Simon & Jac were small we used to play together alot with me and my brother. We now live in Melbourne Australia but I still keep in touch with Jacqui. Looking forward to seeing "catch up" photos of Samuel and hopefully new ones for Gabrielle when she's born.
- Karen