Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 5 November 2009

Grandpa and grandma flew off to Melbourne yesterday evening on the new SIA A380. They will be putting up with granduncle Thia, grandaunt Penny and family for this trip. Its really sweet of them to host the folks and I am sure they will have a great time catching up.

My Ah kong and Ah ma are here to keep Gabby and me company for the week. I am sure to keep them busy. : ) Car ride.. shopping.. mcdonalds.. playground..

Daddy is currently clearing up the en-suite so that Gab and I can sleep in it. It's an overdue project but better to be late than never...The house is now in a messy state with boxes and nothing else but boxes. To add to the mess, there are also stuff we bought from Ikea a week ago and among them is my new bed. How exciting! Cant wait to jump on it. : )

Well, thank God for daddy for he has been working hard on this massive project despite of his heavy workload and stress he faces. Jia you, daddy! I Bah Bu!!

No comments: