Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 10 September 2007

Day 101


Daddy left for Vietnam yesterday and will only return next week. Nights seem to be quiet and lonely without him… mummy spent the whole night hitting on daddy’s PDA phone , looking very intense at a game called ‘bejeweled’… think she is trying to beat daddy’s high score.. Also, I don’t get to hear daddy blowing his nose.. and erm.. mummy nagging at daddy...
A day in the house of the Lord is better than a thousand days on earth! I went to church with mummy yesterday and thankfully many uncles and aunties were really helpful. Since mummy was all alone with me, they helped my mummy to carry my milk bag and the car seat carrier with me weighing at @7kgs… During lunch, they took turns to carry me so that mummy can have her lunch. Uncle Sebastian even took me for a walk at Centerpoint. Later, Fuquan kor kor also carried me to the taxi stand. Mummy told me that we are really blessed and everyone in the caregroup is so wonderful. Thank God for NG10A2! : )

No comments: