Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday 30 September 2007

Day 121

My grandpa and grandma joined me at church this morning to witness the Child Dedication ceremony officiated by Pastor Dinah. There were about 15 other babies together with their parents. Pastor Dinah was really amazing... she memorised and remembered all the names of children and their parents!!! Wow.. With this dedication, daddy and mummy have committed themselves to teach, guide and be a Christlike example before me...and me, I am to love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind & my 'milk' strength.. : )

Straight after church I went for my hair appointment at Aunty Jessie's hair salon. MY FIRST HAIRCUT! My hair is 4 months old and is getting long. Many aunties thought I am a girl lor... sigh.. lets just say I am a 'pretty boy'... Everyone said that I was a good boy because I didnt cry at all and have been quite cooperative during the entire process. Auntie Jessie really loves me lots.. fabulous hairdo... and free of charge somemore... thank you aunty Jessie... : )

BEFORE.....
















AFTER!!!

No comments: