Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday 10 December 2009

Puzzles!!!

I am a great fan of puzzles. My first attempt with this Infantino spelling puzzles was six months ago and I fell in love with it completely. Since then, I have been busy with the pieces everyday. Grandma added another Infantino 3D spelling puzzles to my collection and I really enjoy building them. Mummy also went puzzle shopping. She picked up this series of puzzles from Popular Bookstore ranging from transportation to insects to animals. They are more excited than me because I can fix puzzles that are meant for 3 yrs and above all by myself even on first attempt. My latest addition is this 28pcs giant floor puzzle. Daddy who bought it today at some bookstore took time to guide me and teach me how to identify patterns and segments since this is the first time that I am challenged with a puzzle that comes in so many pieces. With daddy's help, I completed it within 30 mins and wow... its a lovely picture of Noah's Ark. I cant stop staring at it. Eventually when it is time to sleep, I reluctantly dismantled the pieces and put them away in the box. Well, I shall revisit it again tomorrow and hopefully I can do it with lesser help. : )

Updates of Samuel under 30mths
  • Fix puzzles (those meant for 3yrs and above)
  • Count from 1-12 (Enjoys count number of scopes when mummy prepares his milk)
  • Sing (some lyrics not clear)- ABC song, Doe-Rae-Me, Twinkle twinkle little star, London Bridge, Row Row Row your boat, Jiggle Bells, Are you sleeping, Rain Rain go away, Barney's song- I love You, Jesus Loves Me, Old Macdonald and of course his school song-Seize the Day and a few more...)
  • Identify body parts
  • Identify most alphabets
  • Identify numbers from 0-10
  • Feed himself using fork and spoon
  • Put on and remove Crocs sandals
Top list of favourite food & drinks (not in order hor)
  • French fries and simply potatoes (mummy uses this to substitute rice for my carbo)
  • Pizza
  • Fruit juices
  • Calbee potato sticks
  • Party animal biscuits
  • San Cha
  • Peanut butter
  • Cheese

No comments: