Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 19 January 2010

2010

Happy 2010 everyone!

I have started my new school term and my folks have decided that its time I stay in school for the entire day instead of half a day. Mummy was worried that I may not be able to adjust spending whole day in school(which also means I need to take afternoon nap there as well), so she requested for a week trial. Well, it turned out to be a non-event for me though. Drinking milk and sleeping are my hobbies so it does not matter where it is done as long as I have my nappy and tu tu. : )

2 weeks have passed and I am still enjoying every moment in school. Everyone at home is happy too because they said I have since improved on my speech and social skills. Besides, gone are the days that I engaged war with mummy and grandma during meal times. (i am soooorry..) Now, I cant wait for dinner to be served when I get home. I am not longer a fussy eater, in fact, I am more adventurous on the stuff on the table. I think I should soon be ready for buffet.. : )

No comments: