Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday 1 July 2007

Day 30 - Baby Shower!

How nervous can a little guy get? I woke up this morning feeling all cold and clammy, afterall it was going to be my first big day! Then I realised I'd wet myself.. oops...




I kept asking questions all morning but everyone at home was too busy in a frenzy moving things to answer li'l me. What kind of party was it going to be?!


Well, it turned out to be quite a big one, almost 200 people came though not all at once, otherwise the bungalow would have burst open..










There's daddy looking all trim, thanks to me he's lost a few kilos : )






Part of the buffet line


Guests signing my guest book




Me, the centre of attention!








My sub-D!

Aunty Jo and Cindy







The Queen & I











Aunty Jackie and Jasmine (XJB)






Evangeline "jie jie" : )











Those who had to escape the heat for a little while







My very first photo exhibition







Thank you grand uncle Johnny for the lovely pictures!!




No comments: