Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday 15 July 2007

Day 44

Finally, here I am with my grand-aunt, Sally, in my first sit-up photo; while I was at it, I also made my first 'deposit' at my great grandma's home. They said it was good luck but I say "GOOD LUCK" to the people smelling my poo poo.. :p

This was quickly becoming a day of firsts. Aunty Sarah actually posed for the camera willingly; to the tune of Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up, here's a big heads-up for the fans.

Check out my Sarah godma! She is pretty, hardworking, diligent and thoughtful...but too late, someone 'reserved' this rare jewel already. : ) Well, if you insist, maybe can share more about Aunty Abigail next time..



1 comment:

Glory said...

Hey Sarah is Samuel's godma? :) She's going out with someone? That's great news! ;-D