Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 2 July 2007

Day 31

Daddy took a day off to recuperate, but I was such an angel last night, the expected wayang was a no-show heehee.. so he spent the whole day with mummy and grandma unwrapping all my presents.

Thank you uncles, aunties, kor kors and jie jies!

You've certainly spoilt this little guy silly, I'm so blessed to be loved by so many people! I don't know which toy to chew on first, and since I don't have teeth yet, I'll probably just suck on them : )

Daddy says I've also got so much cash in ang pows I can buy a little island, but better yet, I'll pay my first tithe to God this Sunday, and daddy will put the rest into an FD for me.

But most of all, thank you for taking time to be there for me, I'm sorry I slept through a fair bit of the day, or had to latch onto mummy at times; I'm still on the NY time zone...

Thank you too, great grandma for the red eggs, grandma for the vinegar-ed pork and arranging this whole event and the catering (I promise I won't bully you for a week), grandpa for being the driver, deliveryman, cameraman, host... aunty Cindy and uncle James for the beautiful decorations, aunty Jackie for the yummy longan jelly (looked really good, but nobody let me try though they said so) uncle Benny for slaving all afternoon in the kitchen (someone asked daddy if you were the caterer) tending to the refills, uncle Terence and aunty Jo for the drinks.
And most of all, I thank God for making everything possible!

No comments: